Matthew Saltzman is a senior trial attorney at Sherwood Law Group
Matthew focuses his practice in all aspects of personal injury and commercial/business litigation. He has successfully represented countless clients in all types of injury cases, including: motor vehicle accidents, pedestrian cases, taxi, bus, and train accidents, slip and fall injuries, premises liability cases, animal bites, construction negligence, nursing home negligence, medical malpractice, wrongful death, trucking injuries, workplace injuries, catastrophic injuries, and workers’ compensation matters.
Matthew also currently represents a number of businesses including construction companies, med-spas, and businesses/contractors that do work with professional sporting teams. Matthew strives to provide knowledgeable and aggressive representation in order to obtain the best possible outcome for his clients. As an experienced jury trial attorney, Matthew has litigated thousands of personal injury matters resulting in successful jury trial verdicts, mediations, and settlements on behalf of Plaintiffs in Northern and Central Illinois. Matthew is licensed to practice in Illinois State Court, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and has practiced in the Appellate Court of Illinois for the First Judicial District.
- $1,750,000.00 settlement for a Plaintiff involved in an automobile accident on the highway;
- $1,200,000.00 settlement for a Plaintiff who suffered severe injuries to his hand in a trucking incident;
- $1,005,000.00 judgment for a pedestrian hit by a motorcycle;
- $1,000,000.00 settlement for a Plaintiff who suffered severe injuries to her shoulder and back when she tripped and fell down the stairs in her apartment complex;
- $900,000.00 settlement for a Plaintiff injured in a slip and fall on ice;
- $740,000.00 verdict for a Plaintiff who sustained back injuries in a rear-end accident;
- $720.000.00 settlement for a Plaintiff who slipped and fell in a factory;
- $622,500.00 settlement for wrongful death of a Plaintiff involved in a highway accident with a tow truck in a construction zone;
- $617,000.00 judgment for a pedestrian injured in a bicycle accident;
- $450,000.00 settlement for a Plaintiff who was hit by a luggage truck at an airport;
- $215,000.00 settlement for a minor injured in a sporting event;
- $200,000.00 settlement for a Plaintiff involved in a rear-end motor vehicle accident where she aggravated pre-existing injuries, requiring a laminectomy;
- $175,500.00 settlement for a Plaintiff who was a passenger involved in a rear-end motor vehicle accident where she suffered spinal compression fracture injuries to her spine and multiple rib fractures;
- $175,000.00 settlement for a Plaintiff who slipped and fell at a grocery store;
- $120,000.00 settlement for an injured Plaintiff that had knee surgery as a result of being injured at work during a painting job where he tripped, slipped, and fell as a result of a loose mechanic lift plate.
To contact Matthew Saltzman for a free consultation or to discuss representation, please email him at email@example.com
or call 312-627-1650.