Adam Gilbert is a senior associate at the Sherwood Law Group.
Adam focuses his practice in the areas of real estate and personal injury.
His experience in the areas of commercial and residential real estate allow him to advise his clients on their purchasing, selling, financing, leasing, developing, converting and constructing needs. His ability to handle both transactions and litigation gives Adam’s clients a unique legal perspective and protection in their deals. Adam will handle the structure, review, closing and any litigation including but not limited to evictions, foreclosure, short sales, property damage, breach of contract, and disclosure litigation.
Further, since 2012 he has prosecuted Plaintiff personal injury and wrongful death cases. He has successfully represented hundreds of clients in all types of injury cases, including: motor vehicle, truck, and motorcycle accidents, pedestrian cases, slip and fall injuries, premises liability cases, construction negligence, dog bites, and workers’ compensation matters Adam realizes that he is often helping clients during what is the most trying times of their life, and he stops at nothing to achieve success for them.
He earned a J.D. from DePaul University College of Law in 2012 and a B.S. from the University of Wisconsin, Madison, in 2009. Adam graduated from Highland Park High School in 2005.
- $10,000,00.00 settlement for an ironworker in a construction negligence case.
- $4,500,000.00 settlement in a kidney damage medical malpractice case.
- $1,250,000.00 settlement for a seventy-nine (79) year old Plaintiff who was injured in an automobile collision where the Defendant failed to yield at a stop sign and struck Plaintiff's motor vehicle. Plaintiff suffered a traumatic brain injury, including extra-axial hemorrhage and subarachnoid hemorrhage and cognitive impairment.
- $350,000.00 settlement for a taxi passenger.
- $325,000.00 settlement against a general contractor for negligence and construction negligence for a Plaintiff employee sub-contractor injured while working in a commercial office construction project when he tripped and fell and suffered multiple shoulder injuries, including a rotator cuff tear with surgery.
- $220,000.00 settlement for a Plaintiff bicyclist who was struck by a motor vehicle in a crosswalk who suffered injuries including right knee arthroscopic partial medial and lateral meniscectomy surgery.
- $175,000.00 verdict for a trip and fall on a Chicago Transit Authority sidewalk.
- $132,500 settlement for a client who slipped, tripped, and fell outside a bar/restaurant as a result of snow and ice accumulation from a poorly maintained entrance/exit and roof/gutter system.
To contact Adam Gilbert for a free consultation or to discuss representation, please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 312-627-1650.