Brett Kaplan is an Associate Attorney at Sherwood Law Group and focuses his practice in the areas of personal injury, real estate, creditor/debtor actions, collections, and corporate litigation matters.
Brett is always prepared to go to battle for his clients. Since 2015, he has successfully litigated countless injury and corporate matters and takes tremendous pride in client satisfaction. He never loses sight of the ultimate objective and makes it his mission to return successful results to his clients.
With that, Brett’s clients receive the unique benefit of his considerable experience, knowledge, and personal investment into each case. He is diligent in investigating his clients’ cases and enjoys carefully developing strategies designed to provide the best possible outcome for each individual case.
Brett earned a Juris Doctor from Chicago-Kent College of Law in May 2015 and was admitted to the Illinois State Bar in November 2015. He is also licensed to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. Brett earned a degree from the University of Illinois Urbana Champaign in 2012 and graduated from Stevenson High School in 2008.
- $310,000.00 settlement for a family injured in a highway motor vehicle accident;
- $155,000.00 judgment for a husband and wife injured in a motor vehicle accident;
- $135,000.00 settlement for a woman rear ended by a police officer;
- $132,000.00 settlement for two Plaintiffs who were injured after falling from a hammock suspended between trees;
- $119,000.00 settlement for a boyfriend and girlfriend injured in a highway motor vehicle accident;
- $100,000.00 judgment for a woman rear ended in a construction zone;
- $100,000.00 settlement for a Plaintiff who was rear ended by a motor vehicle and suffered head, neck, and back soft tissue injuries with mild intervertebral disc herniations at C4-5, C5-6, and C6-7 disc herniation. Plaintiff recovered from both the third party and underinsured motorist policies;
- $95,000.00 settlement for a woman who tripped and fell outside of a gym;
- $90,000.00 settlement for a Plaintiff who slipped and fell on snow and ice accumulation while returning to his vehicle in the parking lot of a grocery store and suffered soft-tissue injuries.
To contact Brett Kaplan for a free consultation or to discuss representation, please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 312-627-1650.