Charles Zivin joined the Sherwood Law Group as an associate attorney in 2016.
Charles focuses his practice in the areas of personal injury, commercial litigation and real estate. Charles has successfully represented hundreds of clients in all types of injury cases, including: motor vehicle, truck, and motorcycle accidents, pedestrian cases, slip and fall injuries, premises liability cases, construction negligence, dog bites, and workers’ compensation matters. Charles has also represented countless clients in commercial litigation cases including breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, partnership disputes, business torts, residential and commercial real estate disputes, and other corporate litigation matters.
Charles prides himself on his work ethic as well as his dedication to both his clients and the practice of law. Charles believes that open communication is keen to a successful attorney-client relationship and thus maintains a tight knit relationship with each and every one of his clients. Charles’s persistence and commitment to his clients allows him to effectively and efficiently resolve even the most complex problems for clients from all walks of life.
Charles graduated from Indiana University where he earned a bachelor’s degree in public affairs management from the School of Public and Environmental Affairs, as well as a Business Foundations Certificate from the Kelley School of Business. Charles earned his law degree from Loyola University Chicago School of Law in 2015. While in law school, Charles excelled in his trial advocacy and litigation courses, earning him Dean’s List as well as a Certificate in Trial Advocacy. Prior to joining the firm, Charles clerked for two reputable civil litigation firms in Chicago and also completed an externship with the Cook County Public Defender’s Office as a 711 law clerk in the Homicide Task Force Division and Felony Trial Division.
- $720,000.00 settlement for woman who slipped and fell while working at a commercial warehouse
- $150,000.00 settlement for postal worker who slipped and fell at residential property
- $130,000.00 settlement for woman who tripped and fell at a grocery store
- $125,000.00 settlement for man injured in a motor vehicle accident
- $125,000.00 settlement for a man injured at work in a fork-lift accident
- $105,000.00 settlement for a woman who slipped and fell on a floor under construction at a commercial facility
- $100,000.00 settlement for a woman injured in a contested liability motor vehicle accident involving a left hand turn out of a shopping center
- $100,000.00 settlement for a woman injured in a contested liability motor vehicle accident involving a turn on a left hand arrow intersection accident
- 100,000.00 settlement for a woman injured in a contested liability motor vehicle accident involving a U-turn intersection accident
To contact Charles Zivin for a free consultation or to discuss representation, please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 312-627-1650.